Designed for novices and intermediates (most gym goers), ShredSmart shows you exactly how to cut to a low body fat and get six pack abs and muscle definition. Here's an overview of what you will learn:
- how to set up your calories and macros for rapid, sustainable fat loss
- what foods to focus on to improve satiety and reduce cravings
- how to set up your meal pattern for maximum satiety
- how to track your food intake with an app and scale
- how to handle social events (that normally disrupt your fat loss efforts)
- how to continue eating your favorite meals even when cutting
- what to do when you overeat (and other psychological strategies to deal with the stress of cutting)
- training programs for novices and intermediates (exact sets and reps)
- how to progress in the gym (when and how to add weight to the bar to ensure muscle growth)
- how to ensure proper effort
- how to track your workouts
- what to do if you plateau
- how to do cardio for fat loss
- how your self-image can prevent you from making progress
- how to use autosuggestion to keep your motivation high throughout the cut
- mental exercises designed to improve discipline and commitment
Read the first 30 pages of the program for FREE below.
Why focus on fat loss?
For most people, the fastest way to improve the way they look, and feel is to get leaner! Taking 2-3 months to lose 5-10% body fat will make you look far, far better than spending the same 2-3 months focusing on building muscle. It's not even close. If you want to look great, you must be lean.
For instance, in these pictures (taken on the same day back in 2015, my second year of lifting) I weighed only 73 kg (162 lb) at a height of 183 cm (6 feet). That's really not that much muscle mass. The reason I looked good is because I was around 10% body fat, not because I was big.
Of course, ShredSmart also shows you how to build muscle. But if you're looking to drastically improve the way you look and feel in the next 2-3 months, focusing on fat loss and building strength in the gym is the best way to do it.
So check out the free sample of ShredSmart above. Look at the table of contents to get an idea of what the program can teach you and if you like what you see, enroll in the program. Keep in mind there's a 30-day money back guarantee. If for whatever reason you're not happy with ShredSmart, I'll refund all your money.
The pictures below are from the ShredSmart Facebook group. You get access to the community after enrolling in the program.
These transformations are obviously some of the best that were posted in the group. Not everyone gets such great results so quickly. But impressive transformations are posted fairly often. Join us and see!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
NOTE: The price varies depending on your country because of VAT.
The authors of this site are not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual reader. Radu Antoniu is not a certified personal trainer or coach and is not accredited by any institution. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained within our work are not intended as a substitute for consulting with your physician. All matters regarding your health require medical supervision. The authors shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage allegedly arising from any information or suggestions within this website. You, as a reader of this website, are totally and completely responsible for your own health and healthcare.
Your results may vary. Testimonials and examples used are exceptional results and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.